Innovation House invites you to join the round table “Science, business, innovations. Who is in charge here?”
What will we talk about: we will answer the question what is the innovation, and in what innovations business is interested; are investors ready to invest in science-driven projects; who shall be first to embark on a dialogue – business or scientists.
When: November 6, 2017, 5:00 p.m.
Where: 1/3 Yaroslavskii lane, Kyiv (Hub 4.0).
Ukrainian scientists, business representatives, sociologists, mass media are invited to discussion.
Below listed persons have already scheduled their participation:
- Semen Yesylevskyy – Scientist, Chief Researcher of Biology Systems Department at the Institute of Physics of the NASU;
- Oleksii Antypovych – Sociologist, Director of Sociological Group Rating;
- Igor Yankovsky – Businessman, Patron;
- Victor Dosenko – pathophysiologist, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor;
- Yuriy Maletin – Chief Scientist at Yunasko company;
- Valerii Iakovenko – Founder at DroneUA company;
- Michael Ryabokon – Driver of Innovations at Noosphere company;
- Andrey Kolodyuk – Founder and Managing Partner of AVentures Capital, Chairman of UVCA Supervisory Board;
- Yana Pidlisna – Head of the Secretariat of the State Finance Institution for Innovations at the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine;
- Serhii Danilov – Neurophysiologist, Candidate of Biological Sciences, Cofounder of R&D laboratory and Beehiveor Platform.
Moderator – Victoria Vlasenko, journalist, editor at Innovation House.
More information: Facebook.
Please be so kind to fill out the registration form to participate in the round table.
Follow us on Twitter