Kickstarter crowdfunding platform is well-liked across the globe by independent startups. Here is the list of Ukrainian innovative products that have raised more than $100,000 each and are much noticed by the participants of this platform.
If you are looking for innovative ideas that can hook the world and make your startup highly-demanded, you shall refer to our cheat note for innovator. Sure thing, no one cancelled “10 sage pieces of advice for anyone trying to become successful startupper”, but you shall examine your idea in detail prior to its implementation. Innovation House gathered nine breakthrough ideas of Ukrainians that obtained the global support.
1. Jollylook – $377,429 from 6,110 users. The first ever vintage instant camera that works on Instax mini film, and is made from recycled cardboard. Vintage, pictures and “green technologies” – ticket to success!
2. iblazr 2 – $253,578 from 3,421 users. Easy-to-use LED flash for iOS- and Android-based smartphones and tablets. It is wireless, may be synced with almost any camera app for mobile devices and able to work with real digital cameras.
3. Ohhio – $204,496 from 554 users. Super soft and smooth 100% merino wool blankets. Tailor-made chunky knit made around half a thousand persons pay an average of $370 to turn into reality the blanket, under which everyone will feel himself as a child.
4. Delfast – $165,800 from 75 users. $2,200 was paid by every person, who supported the project on creation of e-bike that can go for 236 mi (380 km) on one charge. Cycle ride have never been before so innovative.
5. Iblazr – $156,789 from 2,633 users. The first release of LED flash for smartphones has also become a real hit back in its days. Portable and functional flash for enthusiasts of mobile photography is compatible with iPhone, iPad and Android-based smartphones. Two projects of Ukrainian developers have raised a combined total of $410,376.
6. Lunecase – $155,824 from 3,653 users. Wireless cover for cult-favorite smartphone able to turn notification into elegant performance, raised $1/8 million. Ukrainians are are not only smart and innovative, but have sense of style as well!
7. Rubber Band Machine Gun – $147,396 from 1,110 users. Rubber band wooden machine gun with fast charger – what can be more childish? However, as the saying goes, as men get older, the toys get more expensive (and more sophisticated). The fact that men may get rid of his toys is no longer in question!
8. FUTO – $140,708 from 1,609 users. The most innovative air mattress and pillow became world-shaker. Ukrainian developers managed to create well and truly convenient technology, when the mattress is inflated with no pump within seconds with few simple movements. When this is done, it may hold up one or two adults for several hours without being deflated.
9. Ohhio Braid – $139,000 from 641 users. Following the successful project of soft knit blanket, Ukrainian design bureau offered DIY concept project: to sell do it yourself kits, rather than finished products, so that anyone could knit for himself what he wants. Crowdfunding community has boosted this initiative.